Construction Innovation Hub is a government-backed initiative that is transforming and future-proofing the UK’s built environment industries to deliver long-term environmental, economic and social benefits.
Its mission is to create better outcomes for current and future generations, by driving the adoption of manufacturing and digital approaches that improve our infrastructure.
We partnered with the Hub, to support its internal comms and engagement team in rationalising their brand and communication strategies, and push their visual identity forwards into the innovative space.
- Support the team in the review and evolution of their strategic brand and communications planning
- Expand the Hub’s visual toolkit to enable the team to create visual and digital content
- Ongoing strategic agency partnership to support in-house comms and engagement team with roll-out of key initiatives and campaigns.
- A re-imagined brand strategy to align to its innovative vision
- Clear, concise tone of voice to help communicate complex problems and abstract solutions simply
- Defined behavioural audience persona groups and a clear communications strategy/plan to simplify the creation of external communications
- Refreshed visual identity building upon the core logo and colour palette, to align to the Hub’s innovative values
- Delivery of a suite of branded templates enabling the Hub comms team and partners to create branded digital content
- A clear brand architecture to rationalise current and future planned initiatives, products and services from the Hub, its workstreams and key partners